Carinya is the new name in premium quality residential windows and doors. The Carinya range has been developed by ALSPEC, one of Australia’s most respected and long-standing suppliers of aluminium products to the commercial building industry.
Energy Efficient Glazing
Now you can install green, green glass at home – with designer style!
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya’s commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable – Aluminium.
Windows are vital to the energy efficiency of any home. Research by the Sustainable Windows Alliance of Australia shows the typical Australian home can achieve an increase of 2 to 2.5 stars energy efficiency simply by upgrading the windows.
Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Why Carinya is better
- Commercial design pedigree
- Suitable for all glass thicknesses from 4mm through to 10.5mm
- Suitable for double glazing up to 18mm insulated glass units
- Unique commercial quality roller system
- Unique dedicated security screen adaptor for high security and a clean finish
- End caps and weather flaps guard against air, water and insect penetration
- Anti-lift blocks fitted above the sash for extra security
- Fully tested and certified for cyclonic regions C & D
- Fully tested and certified to bushfire conditions up to BAL40
- Fully tested and certified to high acoustic requirements
- The only residential sliding window designed by a market leader in commercial doors and windows
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.